twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Popular Destinations All Around The World

Popular Destinations All Around The World
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 Best Tourist Attractions in Europe

From the progressing greens of Scotland to the prehistoric ruins of Greece, there is a diversity of interesting places to stopover in Europe. Take a journey to Europe and your most complicated choice is going to be which places to visit throughout your vacation. Some of the most important cities on this diverse continent include London, Paris, Venice, Rome, Madrid and Frankfurt.

Since there are a lot of places to vacation in Europe, you might require a bit of assist deciding where to go around. The following are the 5 best places to tour in Europe.

Eiffel Tower:


Eiffel Tower one of the tallest building in the world is the main landmark of Europe which is 984 feet height. It is an amazing view to look from the building and the beauty of the city is revealed from this building. Each and every person who visits Europe must for sure visit this place.

Acropolis


To say something short and cute on acropolis people who are much interesting to know about the history must visit this place since it is an historic place.

The Roman Coliseum


This is another popular vacation spot to tour in Europe. It has an amazing ancient architecture embedded in it.

Tower Bridge


Tower Bridge is London’s real beauty. It is located on river Thames in City of London. From the bridge’s gorgeous walkways you can observe a number of breathtaking views of London.

Edinburgh Castle


This is another most attractive place to visit in Europe. It is over 1000 years old. You can travel around the castle, take pleasure in the views and visit the surrounding gardens as well.

19 comments:

  1. It is my dream to visit Europe with my friends but this year i got cheap umrah tickets through my freind so we are going to perform umrah in group hope fully next year we will visit Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this interesting blog..Its really amazing blog..Keep posting..

    Greece Holidays 2015

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all paradise tour destination touch my heart...
    Thanks..
    europe tour package

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow , these are really amazing places in the world , where everyone wish to come here .
    Honeymoon Packages for Mauritius from INDIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kashmir Is Also Packages For Honeymoon Like Europe. Tour Packages Kashmir From India.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Its my dream destinations. I am looking to visit them with my lovely family. Thanks to sharing with information about that destination.

    Hotels in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has reminded me of my last European trip. That has helped me in rejuvenating my life. I was not convinced to visit Italy with my friends but, when they showed me an Italy Travel Video I got crazy about visiting that lovely and beautiful place. I would have been repenting I would have missed that chance. Hope so that your blog will help me in finding my new travelling destination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic articles is post by you in this blog. You give a nice thing. Thank you for such a nice article. Every word og this blog helps me to give detail to me.
    Visit: london tourist attractions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me and My husband is planning for a world tour. From this post we got some best option for make our world tour. My husband is taking with a best world Tour Operator for making our trip easy and comfortable. I will tell him about these places may be he like to add it in our trip list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information. ที่พัก ราชบุรี

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for writing this post! Tower Bridge is the number one in my travel list! What about you? Agatha Singer has got a very useful and inspiring list of the most fun travel destinations in the world, you may find it here. Which one do you like most of all? Personally for me Yellowstone National Park is the biggest natural miracle!

    ReplyDelete

  12. Thank you for such informative blog. This is really nice we would be glad if you share similar experience with us please click on Europe tour packages

    ReplyDelete
  13. Global Himalayan Expedition (GHE) is a social impact initiative in India that combines development initiatives, including establishing sustainable infrastructures, with a focus on providing clean energy, education and leadership, while also leveraging adventure tourism as a means to create a positive social impact. GHE focuses on reaching out to marginalized communities living in remote parts of India’s Himalayan belt, such as the Ladakh Region in northern India, to promote sustainable and inclusive progress. Providing energy access is a means to initiate further development in these regions. Responsible tourism in India | Responsible treks in himalayas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice article! I'm so interested on reading this. You should check this travel article also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Nice blog and get the best Deals on Europe packages and keep share more information
    https://vimianostravel.com/world-tours/europe-tour-packages/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yo!. Certainly liked reading your post. It was very informative and helpful. I hope you do not mind me blogging concerning this post on my personal blog. Will definitely link back to you. Nice site theme! Salamat. التملك العقاري في تركيا

    ReplyDelete